The old me is dead and gone..

[Chorus - Justin Timberlake (T.I.)]
Ohhhh (eyyy)
I've been travellin' on this road too long (too long)
Just tryna find my way back home (back home)
The old me is dead and gone, dead and gone
And ohhhh (eyyy)
I've been travellin' on this road too long (too long)
Just tryna find my way back home (back home)
The old me is dead and gone, dead
and gone, dead and gone
Por vezes temos que enterrar uma parte do passado para avançarmos...
Ohhhh (eyyy)
I've been travellin' on this road too long (too long)
Just tryna find my way back home (back home)
The old me is dead and gone, dead and gone
And ohhhh (eyyy)
I've been travellin' on this road too long (too long)
Just tryna find my way back home (back home)
The old me is dead and gone, dead
and gone, dead and gone
Por vezes temos que enterrar uma parte do passado para avançarmos...

1 Comments:
Este comentário foi removido por um gestor do blogue.
Enviar um comentário
<< Home